3.08.2013

Basement Makeover

Chris and I recently gave our basement a big makeover and I couldn't wait to share it with you! We re-painted, re-arranged and got rid of some furniture, got new light fixtures and added a new piece of furniture!

Here are a few BEFORE pictures:




Drumroll please...

Here is our basement AFTER!

The dog blanket on the end of the sectional is a must-have for our Colby!
It's her "spot" to wait for her treat whenever she comes in from outside.


Our new 1 1/2 chair with ottoman is my new fav spot!




Landon's Grandpa & MeMaw built him some great book cubbies for his birthday!

I love our new DVD rack. We were able to get rid of the ones on the floor and mount this. It is called a "Prepac Triple Wall Mounted Storage Shelf". They sell it at dozens of retailers, but I ended finding the best deal at Wal-Mart with free site-to-store shipping!
iPhone panoramic shot of one side.
iPhone panoramic shot of the other side.
I hope you enjoyed the tour and possibly found some good ideas for your basement/rec room!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun place to relax. Nice job!!
    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!!! I LOVE the brown walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your basement!! You have a perfect place for the toys and a great little personal fitness area! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!! makes me wish I had a basement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sofa chair, it looks insanely comfy & the reading corner is super cute & I NEED the dvd mount, no little hands can knock them over from up there :) looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! love the new lighter color!
    And holy moly Landon has quite the toy stash!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel so special. Thanks for the love! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...