3.07.2013

{ITS OK Thursday}

Linking up with Amber & Neely today! 

I've heard great feedback that people love when I do these posts every week, so I'm always going to try and participate in this link-up. If you have any suggestions for the content on this here bloggity blog, let me know. I'm here to please!

Amber & Neely are giving away a $25 Sephora gift card today for everyone that links up. 
You should definitely check it out!



…To change certain things about your spouse. To a certain extent, I don’t buy into the whole “accept them for who they are” mantra. I welcome constructive criticism if it means the other person is a little bit happier and loves me even more! After all, forever is a long time. :) 

…That I’ve been counting down the days until daylight savings time this weekend. I can’t wait to push my clocks ahead 1 hour so there is more daylight after work! 

…To be compulsive about sending thank you notes. 

…To never get out of bed when my alarm goes off. 

…That Panera & grocery shopping with my boys on the weekends is my new favorite thing. 

…That running season is almost here. I can’t wait for all of the road races that are coming up! 

…To be super excited about how interactive the readers are on my blog. I love, love, love the comments! Be sure you’re not a ‘no reply’ blogger so I can respond! 


Hey all you tweeters out there: 
Are you participating in Sara's Me In March "event"? It's not too late - you should definitely check it out. Click here for her post about it!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great to grow and change for your partner if it impacts both of you positively. Speaking of spouses, my husband is like you in that he stays in bed for at least half an hour after the alarm goes off, and it drives me crazy! I'm excited for sooo many things about spring, more daylight being one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for daylight savings and warmer weather! More light after work and springtime means I can go for runs in the evenings! I'm excited for road race season too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel so special. Thanks for the love! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...